Things about the candidates I honestly don't care about:
1. Hillary Clinton's emails.
2. Bernie Sanders' tax returns.
3. Donald Trump's tax returns.
4. Hillary's Goldman-Sachs speaking fees.
5. Bernie's Atheism.
6. Donald's multiple wives.
7. Hillary's speaker's cough.
8. Bernie's rumpled suits
9. Donald's orange make-up.
10. Hillary and Benghazi.
11. Bernie and the Vermont NRA.
12. Donald and his billions.
13. Whether they were born rich or
poor. Whether they're rich or poor now.
14. Who they're married to.
15. Their occasional accidental slips of the tongue.
16. Who their friends are.
17. Who they love and why.
18. Their religion or lack thereof.
Things about the candidates that are important to me:
1. Their resume and relevant experience
2. Their plan for future health care reform.
3. What they intend to do about our crumbling infrastructure.
4. Their grip on global issues and foreign policy.
5. Their ability to forge working relationships with our foreign allies and adversaries.
6. Their grasp of diplomacy.
7. Their plan to handle ISIS and Syria.
8. Their economic doctrine.
9. How they stand on immigration issues
10. What they intend to do about our national opioid epidemic
11. What they intend do about crippling college debt.
12. How they stand on the minimum wage and a living wage for workers.
13. Their solution for the growing economic inequality in our country.
14. Their plan for establishing safe water supplies in cities.
15. Where they stand on race relations.
16. Where they stand issues affecting children and families.
17. Where they stand on climate change and the environment.
18. Their willingness to always compromise and get along with their colleagues across the aisle.
19. And most important: How much they care from their heart about our country and we the people who will have elected them Steward-In-Chief-of our nation's well-being.