1. I've never used any drugs and have no desire to, but if somebody kidnapped me and shot me up with drugs every day for a month would I become addicted?
2. I don't drink but if someone kidnapped me and made me drink every day for a month would I become and alcoholic?
3. Why couldn't a person be healthy on a diet of peanut butter oatmeal raisin cookies, chocolate milk and vitamins? I mean, think about it.
4. If everybody stopped believing in God what would God do? Would God be unhappy? Angry? Lonely?
5. Does God need us, too?
6. Are there any real-life Tony Sopranos out there who live a life of crime but never get caught?
7. How much money does Subway save by handing out napkins instead of letting people take them from a dispenser?
8. Could a person really hang off the ledge of a building or the edge of a cliff like they do in the movies?
9. Does everyone see colors in the same shade?
10. Does everyone give shapes to abstract things in their minds? For example, I think of numbers in a long column that starts with one at the bottom and goes upwards with dividers after each decade. I don't visualize negative numbers very clearly. Does everyone see numbers this way in their mind?
11. Does everyone have a mental shape for days of the week, too? I think of days of the week as being shaped like a kind of like a flat half-circle, with Monday through Friday running along a straight line right to left. The week-end is a curve that runs behind the weekdays with Saturday joined at Friday and Sunday joined at Monday.
12. How about the months of the year?
I see January through June in a column with January at the top and June at the bottom then July curves to the right back up to August which is a short straight line to a second column with September at the top down to December at the bottom. Then the new year begins starting at the top of a new column to the left of December.
13. What do other people's mental shapes look like?
15. Do I think too much?